CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Heart Rock Shows

So one of my New Years resolutions was to attend more rock shows. I have to say, along with my other resolutions, I have kind of failed epically. Sigh.

I just discovered this cherry of a show last night whilst sitting in my muscle spasm cocoon. It features The Academy Is and We The Kings, which are pretty great bands and this new band that I've fallen in love with called Hey Monday. And Cobra Starship is coming a couple of weeks before them. Gah. Why do all the good shows have to be across the river at Pop's? I suppose it is worth it to cross water to get my rock fix.



Also, my pals in The Takedown are playing at The Pageant this Saturday. Be there or be square. Free with a ticket if you're legal.

On another note, I found my battery charger for my camera. More photos on this bad boy, I promise.

0 comments: